Saturday 7 December 2019

Get Ready To Move A New Address By The End Of 2019

The year 2019 is about to end, and we all are planning something new, something exciting, but this time make something new.

My conscience is clear, I am going to prepare a solid plan before end of the year approach, something big for my family for my future and for the life I want to live.




We all take oath at the beginning of a new year but I have a proper plan to give my oath a direction, so that my entire new year will become a memorable and well plan year.

Well, not making it more hidden I want to share with you about my plan, so I am going to see myself in a new address, yes, in a new location.

Dlf Ultima


 For that, I keep updated with the latest real estate news and I get to know that DLF Ultima is the top of the year residential project and the best part is, it is delivering ready to move homes. So I started inquiring more about the project and you won’t believe the info I got about the site is just astonishing.

Let me give a sneak peek of DLF Ultima Gurgaon





  • This piece of heaven is offering the 2 BHK and 3 BHK generous apartments
  • Here you will get sheer size apartments that is just fantastic, alluring, airy and ventilated
  • DLF Ultima is speckled over 23 acres of land and offering 18% open space for smooth pedestrian walk
  • It is a low-density project and consists of 15 Towers with 920 apartments
  • When it comes to greenery then DLF Ultima sector 81 Gurgaon is offering vast acres of area where you can get the greenery life
  • The project is offering 84-meter entrance, so spacious where the vehicle can move freely
  • A gigantic clubhouse which is offering G+ 3 spaces for the grand ceremony or party
  • The project is offering covered parking facility, where 3-bed residence will get 2 parking space and 4-bed residence will get 3 parking lot
  • No worry of theft and anonymous activity will be detected as it is offering the top-level security
  • The project is offering laudable amenities such as 2 pools, regular and Olympic size and extra kids’ pool are added. Gym, yoga, running and jogging track are availed plus 5/7 water bodies are here which escalating the beauty of the project.


Connectivity


Dlf ultima Location Map


This superb heavenly place is located in sector 81 Gurgaon and providing commutable distance to many prime places so that you can easily travel to IGI Airport and Delhi border. The project is encircled with civic amenities like school, hospital, restaurants, cafe and malls. Additionally, it is offering connectivity of NH 8 and Dwarka Expressway to smoothly travel Gurgaon.

Visit More:-  https://www.hcorealestates.com/post/dlf-new-property-in-gurugram/

No comments:

Post a Comment